Eggplant crisp with 1-year-old cheddar and Chorizo
- Serving 2 portions
- Preparation 30 min
- Cooking 30-35 min
|1||medium eggplant, diced|
|100 g (1/2 cup)||Chorizo, diced|
|100g (1/2 cup)||ground beef|
|50 g (1/4 cup)||1-year-old cheddar cheese, grated|
|4 tbsp||sunflower oil|
|Thyme, rosemary and basil|
|Salt, pepper and cumin|
For the crisp:
|50 g (1/4 cup)||grated swiss cheese|
|40 g (1/3 cup)||flour|
|20 g (1.5 tbsp)||butter|
- Brown the eggplants in the oil on high. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the onion, herbs, Chorizo and ground beef. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put this mixture into a gratin dish. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and crust mixture.
- Bake in the oven at 375 °F for 30-35 minutes.
To accompany your recipe
Discover the best pairings for the Eggplant crisp with 1-year-old cheddar and Chorizo on the SAQ website!
© Société des alcools du Québec